Why Twilight?

WHY TWILIGHT? It is some years since Twilight books and films were released but it continues to be fascinating for many people. Why is ...

Friday, September 28, 2018

Elizabeth Reaser Is Open For ‘Twilight’ Reboot



Image: Summit
In a recent interview, Elizabeth Reaser, a.k.a. Esme Cullen, admitted that she’d like to see Twilight come back in some way shape or form in the future.

“I’m always open to things coming back,” Elizabeth said. “I’m not precious about things that I’ve done, or things that were great. You know, I don’t feel that way. I think, like, why not, if people love the story. Especially something that is based on a book. I mean, I’m working on The Haunting of Hill House right now. There was a film, there was another film, and now we did a series that’s going to be airing on October 12 on Netflix. Again, it’s a re-imagining. So I think when something is great source material, like, why not revisit it?”

Elizabeth’s co-star, Robert Pattinson, who played Edward Cullen, recently talked about getting the cast together for a reunion. “I was literally just talking to my agent about it,”said. “The amount of time I spend moisturizing…I am ready to play 17 at a moment’s notice. I’m ready!”

In “Twilight” also starred Kristen Stewart, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, and Jackson Rathbone. The movie and its sequels, based on Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling books, became a worldwide phenomenon. This is the era of reboots and revival, so let’s follow Elizabeth’s lead and get the Twilight back together!

source: www.variety.com

No comments:

Post a Comment