Why Twilight?

WHY TWILIGHT? It is some years since Twilight books and films were released but it continues to be fascinating for many people. Why is ...

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Robert Pattinson: "I Want To Be Misunderstood"

Robert Pattinson is on the cover of GQ magazine, September 2017 issue. The magazine will be on newsstands August 15.
Here’s what the 31-year-old actor had to share with the fans:
On wanting to be mysterious: “I want to be misunderstood. People are always changing, and the more you put something down in print, people form opinions and they’re constantly creating who they think you are…I want to disappear into a role. If I could stay silent, I would.”
On Twilight fan frenzy: “There are ways to disappear, like, fairly easily. It just involves effort, and most people can’t be bothered to put the effort in.”
On his discomfort doing self promotion: “I’m not good at sending a message.”
For more from Robert, visit GQ.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment