Why Twilight?

WHY TWILIGHT? It is some years since Twilight books and films were released but it continues to be fascinating for many people. Why is ...

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Robert Pattinson Doesn't Care About...Money


Despite his appreciation for the Twilight Saga franchise, Robert feared he had a "credibility deficit" for his post-'Twilight' career and he managed to overcome this by working with directors including David Cronenberg, Werner Herzog and Anton Corbijn.

He explained: "I was aware of a credibility deficit. And so you think, 'Well, if [Werner] Herzog and Anton Corbijn and all these people are hiring me, well, you're gonna have to s**t on your heroes if you want to s**t on me.'"

And despite finding huge commercial success early in his career, Robert doesn't care if his current movies make any money.

He said: "I don't even care if they make money at all. Like, literally. As long as I can get another one."






No comments:

Post a Comment