Why Twilight?

WHY TWILIGHT? It is some years since Twilight books and films were released but it continues to be fascinating for many people. Why is ...

Monday, August 7, 2017

Kristen Stewart admits her "true love'' for Robert Pattinson


Kristen Stewart says she was "deeply" in love with Robert Pattinson and "really, truly believed in it", despite years of rumours claiming otherwise.

The Twilight co-stars dated for four years. Stewart cheated on Pattinson with director Rupert Sanders in 2012, but in a new interview with Harper's Bazaar wants to let fans know her love for her co-star was very real.

"I've been deeply in love with everyone I've dated. Did you think I was faking it?" Stewart said.

"I've always really embraced a duality. And really, truly believed in it and never felt confused or struggling. I just didn't like getting made fun of."

Gossip website Hollywood Life reports Pattinson was pleased to hear Stewart's comments, with a source saying he is, "so far past any bitterness when it comes to Kristen, all that bad blood is over".

On dating men again:

"Yeah, totally. Definitely… Some people aren't like that. Some people know that they like grilled cheese and they'll eat it every day for the rest of their lives. I want to try everything. If I have grilled cheese once I'm like, 'That was cool, what's next?'"

Stewart faced tremendous public criticism when her affair was made public.

Kristen with Robert Pattinson in 2011, and with current girlfriend Stella Maxwell in June 2017. Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment